Do you have a busy life? Do you rather sleep in for a few more minutes? Do you want to look pretty in 10 minutes? Then check out this quick and easy 10 Minute Make up!
- Mix foundation with moisturizer. The proportion I prefer is one to one. Depending on the coverage you need, you can also use less foundation and more moisturizer. This saves time compared to applying foundation all over the face.
- Conceal! It makes you look younger! Hide dark circles with orange based cream concealer and then use a highlighter to lighten up the under eye area.
- 遮瑕！它會使你看起來更年輕！用帶橘色的霜狀的遮瑕膏遮黑眼圈， 然後用打亮筆打亮下眼周圍。
Having a healthy looking and flawless complexion cuts down the need to wear heavy make up!
- Set make up and put on some blush. Blush is another key to making a glowing complexion.
- Apply a pearl coloured eye shadow over the eyelids. Line the lower waterline with a dark eye shadow, extend to the corner of the eye. Find the minimal amount of eye make up you need to make your eyes pop in seconds.
- Line the upper waterline with a waterproof eyeliner. Curl eye lashes and apply mascara. I’m using my favorite mascara and you can see the difference! It lengthens, adds volume and it doesn’t wear your lashes down.
- Do your eyebrows last. You’ll find that you spend less time on perfecting a pair of matching eyebrows. Put on some lip gloss and it’s done!
If you enjoy reading Purty Talks, please tell your friend about it, LIKE it on Facebook or subscribe to Purty Talks! Thank you!
如果你喜歡看 Purty Talks，請告訴您的朋友，在Facebook加入粉絲團或訂閱 Purty Talks！謝謝！